1. For those new to Made out of babies tell us a bit of how you came to be.
2. You just released a new CD on The End after having a few releases on Neurot. Why the change of labels??
3. The Ruiner seems to be a bit more epic and melodic then Coward CD. Do you feel that youve added a more melodic element here.
4. Being from NYC , Brooklyn actually how do you feel the club and venues in NYC are supporting indie music these days do you miss places like CBGB's Continential, Coney Island High and Lamours.. Is it hard for a Noisey rock band to find venues to play these day???
5. Is there a Theme running through The Ruiner.
6. Julie's voice is so expressive it works so well with the drive bass and dissident guitar tones. How did this sound come to be.
7. Made of out babies is an interesting name were did you come up with this ??
8. If there were any artist or group Made out of babies could collab with who would it be and why?
9. What your thoughts on the Digital music age as a band are you for or against it. Does it help or hurt the artist in the end.
10. There is such a feeling of dispair and hope all at the same time with Made out of babies. Are the dueling thoughts there on purpose
11. If your were asked by someone that has never heard Made of out babies . How would you describe the band to them.
12. DO you prefer to Perform live or is the studio the place the band would rather be?
13. Did you ever think the band would reach the levels it has touring worldwide. releasing albums on larger indie labels and getting worldwide press?
14. At the end of the day and when the Band runs its course what does Made out of babies how to leave as there mark on the world
15. Your website madeoutofbabies.com while simple is really beautiful is it more about function then form???
16. Do you feel Myspace is a manditory evil in 2008?
17. Any closing thoughts please place here